April News at a glance:
in chronological order…
- Sound Healing with Siri, Saturday, April 8, 7-9pm
- Siri is teaching Kundalini on Easter Sunday
- A Day with Sarah Brenes, Sat Apr 15
- Glow with the Flow with Heather Cross, Tues, Apr 25
- Lindsay Grogan adding classes
- Summer member special is discontinued
A Day with Sarah Brenes
Saturday, April 15
12 – 1:15 pm Lunch with Sarah
Generously provided by Simeon Grater, and catered from the Co-op. Please RSVP so we can get a headcount.
While you are visiting and munching, browse gift items that Sarah is bringing
consider a cash donation to International Rescue Fund
1:30 – 3:30pm Kindred Hearts, Unite!– space still available
An Open Levels workshop celebrating friendship, springtime, and coming together! We will enjoy playful partner poses and lovingly practiced backbending and twist postures. Renew old friendships and begin new ones!
Glow with the Flow
Thursday, April 20, 6:45 – 7:45pm
A fundraiser for the Women’s Center with Heather Cross
$10 suggested donation
Summer Member Special is discontinued.
It doesn’t make sense with the 6 month expiration policy.
Lindsay Grogan adding classes…
- 9am Wednesdays — Gentle Beginner’s Yoga
- 9am Saturdays — Morning Yoga
- 11am Saturdays — Gentle Yoga
About one | o | one yoga
Founded in 1996, one | o | one yoga offers 10 classes weekly in a range of yoga styles including: vinyasa, therapeutic, hot, gentle, kundalini and yin, for practitioners at every level.