1. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Memberships purchased on or after 1/1/2014 are good for one year from date of purchase.
3. Unused classes from memberships purchased between 2006 and 2014 will expire on 12/31/2015.
The first policy is longstanding; the second has been in place throughout 2014; the third policy is new.
If you have an open membership from the past 8 years, we have missed you and hope you will drop back in during the coming year to use your remaining classes and to revitalize your yoga practice! If you have questions about these policies or would like to know whether you have remaining classes, please email me through the website or at neelybird@gmail, or drop by the studio and ask myself or any of the teachers.
New Ongoing Class:
Kundalini Sundays with Mike Rutherford
Beginning Sunday, September
with Joan Sherwood
Mondays – 12:30-1:30 pm, 9/8- 10/27
Wednesdays – 5:30-6:30 pm, 9/10 – 10/29
This 8 week series for breast cancer survivors is off to a good start! Thanks to Joan, Caleb, and Betsy for helping to make this happen!
~About one | o | one yoga~
Tucked into a tranquil corner of downtown Carbondale, with
- 13 ongoing classes every week (see class schedules)
- 9 RYT certified teachers (see teacher bios)
- Instruction in alignment-based (anusara), kundalini, restorative, vinyasa, therapeutic, hot and gentle yoga styles. (see class descriptions)
- Workshops and Special Events